We offer a wide range of services:
- Functional read-outs (fERG, pERG and VEP);
- In vivo and ex vivo imaging;
- Tissue processing;
- Structural evaluation (stereology);
- Molecular biology (WB, PCR, ELISA).
Why choose us?
In Vivo imaging
Our state-of-the-art in vivo imaging unit allows us to detect even subtle differences in your studies. Our capabilities include:
- Slit lamp ophthalmoscopy;
- Fundus photography;
- Infrared reflectance imaging;
- Fluorescein angiography;
- Indocyanine green angiography;
- Spectral domain optical coherence tomography;