We offer a wide range of services:
- Functional read-outs (fERG, pERG and VEP);
- In vivo and ex vivo imaging;
- Tissue processing;
- Structural evaluation (stereology);
- Molecular biology (WB, PCR, ELISA).
Why choose us?
In Vivo imaging
Our state-of-the-art in vivo imaging unit allows us to detect even subtle differences in your studies. Our capabilities include:
- Slit lamp ophthalmoscopy;
- Fundus photography;
- Infrared reflectance imaging;
- Fluorescein angiography;
- Indocyanine green angiography;
- Spectral domain optical coherence tomography;
Novel model for corneal permeability in vitro testing through the combined use of collagen-based hydrogels with stratified corneal epithelial cells
A synthetic metalloporphyrin SOD mimetic protects corneal epithelial cells from oxidative stress-induced damage in vitro and in vivo
Subscribe to Our Newsletter!
We promise that no sales pitches will be attached to newsletter. And don't worry, we hate spammers too!