We are always excited to have the opportunity to expand our team. We hope you can be part of it.
Business Development Manager
Experimentica Ltd. is recruiting a Business Development Manager. The individual will primarily act as dedicated market development manager to support their growth and expansion on the Asian and Asia-Pacific markets.
This role will predominately focus on developing market awareness for the preclinical ophthalmic service portfolio. The position requires close collaboration with the executive leadership team to develop and execute a business development strategy for Asia and Asia-Pacific. The position will report directly to the CEO. This position can be home-office based, preferably in Northern Europe or the U.S.
- To promote and position Experimentica’s preclinical ophthalmic service portfolio to prospects on the Asian and Asia-Pacific markets;
- Perform in-depth client / prospect needs analysis resulting in full solutions proposals;
- Assist in the delivery of product solutions to meet the needs of prospects and customers;
- Identify all issues of assigned accounts to assure complete satisfaction through all stages of the sales and delivery process;
- Develop and implement strategies to grow Experimentica’s presence in emerging markets.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious professional for a leadership position in the company. We seek someone who meets all of the following criteria:
- Robust experience with business development, and outstanding knowledge of Asian and Asia-Pacific markets;
- Experience with the preclinical drug discovery and development process;
- Solid understanding of global regulatory environments and requirements;
- Experience with reputational risk, brand protection, quality and business ethics is essential;
- Previous experience with in contract pharma desirable;
- Can deliver and strive for superior performance, and who can achieve challenging objectives;
- Proactive leader with the highest ethical and professional standards;
- Can demonstrate passion for the business and can inspire others;
- Have commercial focus, understanding customers' needs and adding value;
- M.S. or equivalent degree, preferably in a scientific discipline plus M.B.A. or equivalent degree;
- Minimum 10 years experience in business development, consultative sales, Asian market experience;
- Conversational proficiency in either Mandarin, Japanese or Korean would be an advantage;
- Up to 30% travel required (mostly international).
We are looking for a motivated In Vivo scientist/Research assistant to join our team located in Kuopio, Finland. The In Vivo team is highly collaborative group that works in multitude of projects in a fast-paced environment. The selected candidate will work closely with the main scientists and the animal caretakers, and will report directly to Dr. Marc Cerrada-Gimenez, Director In Vivo Pharmacology.
- Responsible for conducting research in various preclinical rodent models of ophthalmological diseases;
- Perform the duties adhering to the current ethical legislation and internal SOPs;
- Assist the main scientists by compiling data, analyzing it and reporting;
- Capability and willingness to learn new skills;
- B.Sc in biology, biochemistry or related field;
- Understanding of the scientific methodology, from study design to data analysis;
- Prior experience working with rodents, ideally in possession of the FELASA category B certification, or equivalent;
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office suite, i.e. Word, Excel and Powerpoint;
- Experience in statistical data analysis is desirable;
- Fluent English oral and written.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter!
We promise that no sales pitches will be attached to newsletter. And don't worry, we hate spammers too!